Where does your money go
Since our launch, we have used the funds raised to build Grace House - a stunning building with adapted and accessible en-suite bedrooms, a sensory room and messy play area, activity rooms, sitting rooms, computer and ICT facilities, teen den, music room and much more. Our grounds have both sensory and edible gardens, while we have the facilities to offer support to families such as complementary therapies, support groups, counselling, and activities for siblings.
Charitable donations, grants and fundraising where used to...
- Develop and launch a comprehensive programme of family support for parents, carers and siblings including alternative therapies, counselling, support groups, social groups, information and training sessions
- Increase our range of accessible outdoor play equipment
- Create more opportunities for disabled young people to develop their independence skills e.g. running an adapted cooking programme with Occupational Therapists
- Establish more support, play and learn groups for children under 5 with complex needs
- Provide additional physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech and language therapy for children at Grace House
- Run an adapted sports coaching programme for our disabled children and young people
- Provide therapeutic music activities
More in this section:Fundraising