Grace House welcomes children and young people from across the North East, with additional needs. We provide a fun, safe, exciting environment where children can come and live life to the full.
We provide overnight short breaks at our beautiful, purpose built, fully accessible centre in Southwick, Sunderland delivered in partnership with Sunderland Care and Support
Grace House Short Breaks Service provide:
- a place for up to 8 children and young people aged 5 years -17 years 11 months to come and stay overnight, on a planned and regular basis
- a chance for children and young people living with a compex disability to make new friends, do fun exciting activities, and go out on trips,
- an opportunity to take advantage of all the amazing facilities we have at Grace House, such as the sensory room, soft play and music room..
Grace House offers additional services to families with disabled children including
- Holistic therapies for parents
- Counselling for parents, siblings and children with additional needs
- Support groups for Parents
- Inclusive Family Activities
- Activity groups for babies and toddlers with complex needs and their families
- Support and Information post diagnosis
Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know
To make a truly positive difference to the lives of disabled children and their families by providing high quality services that offer support, opp...
How Grace House supports families
At Grace House we aim to offer a range of specialist services to support not just children and young people who have complex disabilities, but the ...
Meet the team
Meet the team behind Grace House.
Our small staff team promote and run the charity, mainta...