Welcome to Grace House
Grace House is a charity based in Southwick, Sunderland.
Or aim is to enrich the lives of disabled children, young people and their families.
We achieve this by offering the following range of support activities:
- Short Breaks for disabled children aged 5 years 17 years and 11 months.
- Counselling for parent carers, siblings and the disabled child/young person
- Family activities, currently being offered via Zoom, which include yoga, Zumba, mindfulness, gong baths, cookery classes, magic shows and much more!
- Youth Groups - for disabled young people to meet and socialize with their peers
- Family Support Officer who is there to help families following the initial diagnosis of a disability
- #Skills - a work experience project supporting disabled young people who want a wor place opportunity
- Gardening Activities
- Parent Peer Support Groups
We are here to help you, please just ring us on 0191 4352088 and someone will help.
Please make a donation to support our work
Wishing you all a Very Merry Unbirthday!
23 April 2021